Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Essentials offers a streamlined user experience designed to enhance productivity and reduce training time and costs.
- Out of the box, Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Essentials helps organizations achieve real-time business insight so they can make decisions with confidence.
- More than 200 refreshable Office Excel® report templates make it easy to perform ad hoc queries on Microsoft Dynamics GP data.
- Reports can be stored in a server location and quickly accessed without the need to log into the Microsoft Dynamics GP system.
- Customers can expand report writing flexibility and take advantage of Microsoft reporting tools with more than 100 Microsoft SQL ServerTM Reporting Services reports.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Essentials works smoothly with Microsoft systems designed for smaller businesses, such as Windows® Small Business Server and SQL Server Express.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Essentials delivers functionality designed to meet the needs of smaller businesses at an affordable price.
- Robust financial management modules include General Ledger with Advanced Financial Analysis, Payables Management, and Receivables Management, as well as Encumbrance Management, Fixed Assets Management, and Intercompany.
Essential supply chain management modules include Inventory Management, Sales Order Processing, and Purchase Order Processing.
Built-in backup and restore functionality help ensure peace of mind—businesses can rest assured that their system data and settings are protected.
Customers can fine-tune their solution by adding products available from hundreds of independent software vendors (ISVs).