Most small businesses begin their financial lives using Intuit’s QuickBooks, one of the best and most popular accounting applications for small business. It’s easy. It’s affordable. It works. And it contains the functionality a business needs when it’s starting out.
But if your business has moved beyond the entry level, where can you turn to find a more advanced financial system that gives you better visibility into your business? One that’s still easy to use and affordable?
Getting started with a professional financial management system doesn’t have to be difficult, risky, or expensive. Intacct makes it easy to get the information you need to run your business, automate key processes, provide anytime, anywhere access, enforce internal controls, and integrate with other key applications.
Named by Inc. Magazine as “Best for Replacing QuickBooks,” Intacct is easier, faster, and more cost-effective to implement and use than traditional options for QuickBooks graduates—with unlimited capacity to grow with your business.
Join the thousands of companies that have improved their business by graduating from QuickBooks to Intacct and:
- Automate key business processes. Drive operational efficiencies by streamlining time-consuming, manual, error-prone processes.
- See your business in a new way. Easily combine data from your other key business applications with financial information from Intacct, and eliminate information silos.
- Access your financial system—anytime, anywhere. Give everyone—inside or outside your organization—secure role-based access to financial applications.
- Strengthen compliance and governance. Take advantage of strict permissions, separation of duties and financial controls, a robust audit trail, and support for global regulatory compliance.
- Support distributed businesses. Consolidate financials quickly and easily from multiple business units—even those that may also transact in multiple currencies.
download: Intacct For Quickbooks Users (1.55MB)
description: Intacct is the award winning cloud financial management and accounting system specifically designed to help small and midsized businesses who have outgrown QuickBooks.
download: Case Study Bulk TV and Internet (348.67KB)
description: This is the PDF of the case study for Bulk TV and Internet. Bulk TV was looking to integrate its CRM and financial applications to improve operations. Fast and easy integration with Salesforce CRM delivers improved lead-to-cash process.
download: Case Study Platinum Hospitality (170.85KB)
description: Platinum struggled to control the increasing labor costs of managing a growing hotel chain in Texas and Tennessee. Instead of a $150,000-a-year client/server system, Platinum Hospitality chose Intacct's Web-based financial and supply chain applications for its key capabilities.