Having files in a centralized location reduce hours spent tracking down paper documents, then filing them, placing them in storage, and ensuring their safety and security.
Paperless systems also help businesses effortlessly interact within their departments, with their clients, and with other businesses, through more efficient data organization and sharing.
Intacct, the best-in-class cloud financial solutions, transforms how businesses deliver accurate data to everyone that needs it, organized and protected, in a fraction of the time. With Intacct, you can:
- Accelerate the data-retrieval and allocation process with time-saving naming conventions, automated expense allocation options, and a centralized data depository.
- Control your liability and document loss with 24/7 monitored information security.
- Strengthen your information’s integrity and to enhance productivity using Intacct’s integrated software and electronic check-signing options that work with your existing solutions.
- Boost collaboration with embedded social solutions that distribute information between your departments to enhance client service and resolve unique issues.
- Streamline your stakeholders’ metrics data analysis with Intacct’s digital board book.
Join us for our Intacct Cloud Byte session on March 16, 2017, at 2 PM ET and discover how Intacct can streamline your paperless transition to make your data work for you.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- The most critical steps needed to successfully communicate the value going paperless to your stakeholders and your team.
- The supplies you need to cover all your bases for data transfer.
- Solutions to your unique needs in metrics, data organization, and document permissions and approvals.
- Options to explore that will leverage your paperless ROI.
In our Cloud Bytes webcast on March 16, you’ll learn a step-by-step process for going paperless—from initiating the process, to getting the most out of your digital workflow when the process is complete.
Get the facts you need to know about going paperless in our free Intacct Cloud Byte session. Register now!