Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains)
Microsoft Dynamics GP, formerly Great Plains, is an accounting and ERP system designed to meet the needs of growing companies at an affordable price. Gain the business insight you need to make smart strategic decisions with a solution that integrates all your business functions (finance, supply chain, e-commerce and more) into one convenient, easy to use package.
Here are just a few of the reasons why Microsoft Dynamics GP is an ERP system that stands out among the competition:
- Flexibility—Microsoft Dynamics GP offers out-of-the-box functionality, so you can get up and running quickly. But, don’t worry if your requirements change down the road, this system is designed to grow with you. Additional modules are available to serve a wide variety of business needs.
- Familiarity—Dynamics GP is built to look like and work with the other Microsoft products (Outlook, Word and Excel) you and your employees use on a daily basis.
- Productivity Enhancement—Microsoft Dynamics GP enables you to rapidly integrate and automate your financial and operational processes but the productivity gains don’t end there. Dynamics GP also makes it easier for your employees, vendors and customers to share information and insights with one another.
Companies Trust Massey Consulting For Microsoft Dynamics GP
Get Your Free Copy
Reimagine Productivity with Microsoft Dynamics
Dynamics GP 2015 R2, the latest release of this powerful accounting software package brings with it many great new features and a redesigned licensing structure that makes it easy for you to choose the functionality that’s right for your business. Explore the additional resources below to learn more.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 New Features
A few of the most notable new features in Dynamics GP 2015 include:
- Web Access—Provide employees easy access to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 with the improved web client. They can now reliably connect and contribute no matter where they are, via PC or mobile device.
- Flexible deployment options—Choose an on premise, cloud or hybrid deployment model to give your business the tools it needs to adapt quickly, while keeping IT costs under control.
- Application Service Console—Achieve flexibility without sacrificing security, the Application Service Console allows for the management of active Dynamics GP 2015 web sessions, the termination of inactive ones and the ability to control product configuration by user.
Learn about the various licensing options are available for small and mid-sized businesses when they choose a business solution from Microsoft.
Learn about what deployment options are available for small and mid-sized businesses when they choose a business solution from Microsoft.