- April 25, 2019
- Posted by: Jelena Subasic
- Category: Intacct, Nonprofit
This blog is the April Edition of our CFO Minute: A Sage Intacct ERP Series.
THE BLAIR INTEGRATION PROJECT–Integrations between systems are important- but they become even more crucial if your day-to-day tasks include taking on the looming responsibility of manually rekeying in data from system to system. Sound familiar?
Stop the madness with manual entry!
With a company’s utilization of different systems for things like expense management, payroll, grant management, CRM tracking- you name it- it gets tough to effectively track financial data, trends, progress, and get the actual accuracy you need regarding your organization’s financial and operational status. The pressure is on for finance leaders, who have the challenging responsibility of making sure that data from various systems matches the information in the company’s accounting system. But…What if your organization had the ability to pull external data from any of your existing systems into your financial management system?
Sage Intacct Integration Capabilities
Sage Intacct- the leader in cloud-based financial management and the only AICPA-preferred solution- allows you to streamline business processes with automatic two-way communication between your business systems. With Sage Intacct’s open API and complex integration capabilities, you can go the modern-day route of cloud accounting and say bye-bye to hours of inputting and exporting all your information into one system manually. This means your finance leaders can focus on overall strategic activities for the business instead of putting data into spreadsheets all day. Sage Intacct’s built-in financial intelligence allows it to integrate seamlessly with the solutions you currently have in place- or allows you to add new applications as you go.
It’s all about flexibility and what YOU choose
With an easy and seamless integration process, you have the flexibility to connect Sage Intacct with widely-used business systems like Salesforce CRM– or proprietary custom applications. There are a couple of different options that you can choose from:
- Pre-built connections. Access preconfigured system-to-system connections that are built into Sage Intacct, or available through the Sage Intacct Marketplace. These types of “pre-built” integrations make it easy for you to set up and configure your connection.
- Custom connections. Alternately, you can work with Dean Dorton to easily create your own custom connections using the web services API. For example, Dean Dorton’s lead developers have created mConnect, a customizable integration for ConnectWise and Sage Intacct.
- Dean Dorton’s Marketplace Partners: Check out the partners that work with us that are add-ons for your Sage Intacct instance