- October 9, 2017
- Posted by: massey17
- Category: Intacct, News
Don’t miss this month’s Cloud Bytes session with a presentation from Sage Intacct to learn best practices for AR and AP reconciling that will streamline the way your team works, for stronger reporting and drum-tight books for your company.
Whether it’s just a few pennies or a rash of 3-month old invoices that are plaguing your AP and AR balancing act, these items can create lasting general ledger issues, and affect your reporting accuracy. Sometimes these issues are one-time payments, but more often than not, these inconsistencies are a result of imperfect systems and processes that require more lasting adjustments in your AP and AR reconciling habits.
Sage Intacct, a best-in-class cloud accounting solution, is designed with AP and AR reconciling in mind, to simplify the areas that cause the greatest difficulties in balancing, and most inaccuracies in reporting.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN OUR OCTOBER’S CLOUD BYTES SESSION:
- The basics of reconciling and what reports to run for them.
- How the most common mistakes happen in billing and recording monthly payments – especially those that post well before or after billing cycles.
- How to get billing and payments to align more closely in reconciling.
- Scrutinous reconciling checklists that do all they can to ensure nothing gets missed in your monthly process.
- The best ways to make comparisons and timing adjustments to alleviate errors and imbalances before they happen.
- Good habits in reporting to support accurate and well-timed month-end numbers.
In this session, we will address questions that come up from our attendees, and any questions we don’t get to will be addressed in an email to the group.
If your teams are scrambling each month to match up AP and AR in sub ledgers and the general ledger, join us this month to learn tips and tricks to help your teams start the fiscal year off right.
If you missed this webinar, click HERE to view the video recording.