Why do we need your data?
Massey Consulting only captures personal data through specific forms and landing pages that revolve around e-Books, webinars, events, whitepapers, etc. We ask for this information so we can make sure these assets/services are accurately being delivered to you.
Massey Consulting may receive your information from third parties that provide services for us in connection to our website.
Through third-party services or your submission of personal data through our forms and landing pages, we store data such as:
- General Contact Information (Name, Email Address, Job Title, Company, Phone Number, etc)
- Location Information (Physical Address of Company)
- Software Information (Current type of ERP your company uses, browser used to access our website, etc.)
- Session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser)
- Persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience throughout our website.
We use third-party services to track which of our website pages users visit and what actions they take.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our website.