Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows customers to order, sell, invoice, and report from day one of their operations. This ERP solution allows small to mid-sized companies to grow by connecting people and processes with one system that has the intelligence built in for financial management, sales, service, and operations.
A few reasons why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials stands out
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials allows your business to consolidate multiple systems into one connected application to save your employees time.
Dynamics 365 Financials allows you to geta complete picture of your business from one source. You are able to apply built-in intelligence for insights that help prevent issues and deliver better customer experiences.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials allows you to easily get started with familiar Office interfaces, and you are able to add Dynamics 365 apps as you need them.
- Apply incoming payments directly to the related customer
- Mark invoices as paid to automatically reconcile accounts
- Have a solution that makes recommendations on when to pay to get discounts or avoid penalties
- Add tags to entries for quick categorization and analysis
- Improve your organization’s ability to develop, modify, and control budgets