Senior Dynamics GP Consultant
areas of expertise
- 12 years implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Software selection and implementation
- Managing operations for organizations in private and public sectors
- Interface development and user training/support
- Previous careers as manager and controller
- B.S.B in Accounting
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified in Financials, FRx Reporting, Installation & Configuration, Report Writer and Distribution Series
- University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management
Linda Boals is a seasoned professional with a successful career as a manager, controller and project manager for numerous accounting departments. combination of both technical and analytical skills makes her ideally suited to help your organization complete a successful software implementation.
Many years of experience working on numerous projects for a “big four” consulting firm means she’s well qualified to manage your software implementation, and with more than twelve years implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP, Linda has the practical know-how you require.
Her extensive consulting background working with Microsoft Dynamics GP Software encompasses everything from the assessment of current processes to the development of project plans, software selection and installation, interface development and end-user training all the way to providing telephone support for Great Plains Dynamics resellers’ clients.
Recent Massey Updates
Related Posts Webinar: Preparing for Dynamics GP Year-End Close Massey Consulting Announces Exhibitor Opportunity … Microsoft Dynamics: October 2018 Release 2 Highlig… Massey Consulting Contributes to Dave Ramsey’…December 13, 2018
Related Posts Microsoft Dynamics: October 2018 Release 2 Highlig… How to Reconcile Inventory Faster in Dynamics GP How to Reconcile GL inside of Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics GP: Credit Limit Warnings and A…December 11, 2018
December 6, 2018