Senior Dynamics GP Consultant
areas of expertise
- 12 years implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Software selection and implementation
- Managing operations for organizations in private and public sectors
- Interface development and user training/support
- Previous careers as manager and controller
- B.S.B in Accounting
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified in Financials, FRx Reporting, Installation & Configuration, Report Writer and Distribution Series
- University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management
Linda Boals is a seasoned professional with a successful career as a manager, controller and project manager for numerous accounting departments. combination of both technical and analytical skills makes her ideally suited to help your organization complete a successful software implementation.
Many years of experience working on numerous projects for a “big four” consulting firm means she’s well qualified to manage your software implementation, and with more than twelve years implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP, Linda has the practical know-how you require.
Her extensive consulting background working with Microsoft Dynamics GP Software encompasses everything from the assessment of current processes to the development of project plans, software selection and installation, interface development and end-user training all the way to providing telephone support for Great Plains Dynamics resellers’ clients.
Recent Massey Updates
April 18, 2019
April 16, 2019
tvsdesign is an architect and design firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Established by three founding partners, tvsdesign is a group of makers, thinkers, techies and artists who have been shaping skylines since 1968. The company has grown over the last 50 years, completing 20% of their projects internationally and is renowned as one of theApril 9, 2019